Anthony Lewis Jerdine is an American business executive, serial entrepreneur, and real estate developer. He currently serves as the CEO of Foundation Wealth Trust Group and chairman of the Board for United Global Group. Foundation Wealth Trust Group is a financial services firm that helps companies with wealth and investment management. Under the leadership of Jerdine, his company share value has risen to approximately $900 million.
Jerdine has an extensive portfolio in property management and value-add renovations such as corporate restructuring, private placements, MBS, derivatives, credit swaps, MTN, SBLC, BG, and bonds. In his diversified career of over three decades in the real estate and financial industries, Jerdine has held the positions of managing director, CEO, chairman, and board member. He has also been involved in the development and implementation of investment strategies built for high-net-worth families.
Early life and education
Jerdine grew up in Beachwood, Ohio. He completed his high school education at Beachwood High School, where he earned numerous first-team All Ohio football accolades, athletic scholarship offers, and Hall of Fame status.
Jerdine later attended Morehead State University and acquired a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing and Real Estate. During his time there, Jerdine was also involved in several athletic competitions and achieved multiple All-OVC academic and athletic awards.
Jerdine started his career in 1993 as a territory sales manager for General Mills, where he worked for two years. He then joined Ethicon as a sales representative, where he worked for over two years and then became an account manager for the firm’s subsidiary, Biopsies Medical, serving for another two years.
Simultaneously, in 1995, Jerdine ventured into the real estate industry becoming a developer for Magnate Development Group, where he has been working for over 25 years. In 2012, Jerdine was appointed as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the United Global Group.
In 2015, Jerdine co-founded Foundation Wealth Trust Group, a diversified monetization company with holdings spread across several industry verticals including finance, real estate, technology, insurance, asset protection, staffing, private aviation, and maritime.
Since 2019, Jerdine has also been working for Gauntlet Holdings, a business development firm operating globally, focusing on international business development and strategy. He is also a member of the United Global Foundation Wealth Group and MJR Al-Saudia Limited Company.
In the media
- ↑ “Anthony Lewis Jerdine – Crunchbase Person Profile”. Crunchbase. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ “The Biography of Anthony Lewis Jerdine – Foundation Wealth Capital (FWC)”. Journal. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ “Foundation Wealth Trust Group #vail #miami #dubai #anthony jerdine”. Alignable. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ Pierre, Ryann (16 October 2021). “Development Leader Foundation Wealth Capital Reveals the Principles That Have Led It to Global Prominence”. New York Weekly. Retrieved 20 November 2021.
- ↑ “Foundation Wealth Capital Provides Market Advisory Solutions for Traders, Investment Manager and Asset Manager to Improve Business Operations”. finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 20 November 2021.